this is a blog about riding bikes designed for human bodies. i'm a sparsely educated enthusiast and i don't claim to be expert in any of the things i'm spouting off about. here are my credentials:

biking: i've commuted by bike with varying degrees of commitment since high school. for the last several years i'm finally riding year-round. rain pants, you are my hero! i've never owned my own car and i've never once driven myself to work.

ergonomics/biomechanics: i studied alexander technique for about a year (many many years ago). i have also learned a lot about body mechanics through trainings at work. finally, i am an upright biped.



Monday, October 18, 2010

on craigslist - act now!

these bikes are freakin' RAD! they haven't been produced for years, so this is a rare opportunity that i thought i should share with my portland peeps. these are pretty heavy, but i have yet to ride a bike that felt more posture positive!

check 'em out.

2 comments: